This sweet bracelet making kit is sure to keep your little one entertained for hours with enough materials to create 10 colourful wooden bead bracelets. Featuring brightly coloured spacer beads, showpiece flower beads, elastic string and metal ends to help young kids thread the beads, the kit promotes creativity and fine motor skills.
Children will love wearing and showing off their creations, giving them to loved ones, or making them with friends for a special activity.
The perfect stocking filler!
- Recommended for ages 3+
- Plastic free
- UKCA/UKNI/CE tested & FSC certified
- Metal ends to help young children thread the beads.
- All Cotton Twist products are lovingly made by hand and all components are as good as we can possibly make them.
- MATERIALS: Box, wooden flower beads, spherical wooden beads, 10 elastics with metal ends for easy threading, instruction card
- DIMENSIONS: box 24 X 12 X 2cm
- Made in the UK
On a mission to banish plastic tat from our homes, Anne-Clare launched her eco-friendly children's crafts brand in 2015. Cotton Twist activities are designed to foster creativity, imagination and a slower pace in a world that can feel over un by gadgets and tech. Rekindle the joy of crafting with one of the brand's plastic-free craft sets; from lolly sticks to ribbon, wooden pegs to beads, Cotton Twist celebrate the beauty of raw materials, infusing them with new life and childlike joy.